a weekend in wollongong


[originally posted on 13 May 2016 on cocograceblog.com]

Earlier this year, my family and I decided to take a trip down to Wollongong for the weekend. I don't think that I have visited Wollongong properly before but it is definitely a place worth checking out. It was a perfect escape from the daily routine and when we returned, I felt so refreshed and ready to take on life. It's amazing how just a few days away can make you feel like that- I'll have to remember to plan little weekend trips away more often!

Anyway, here are some photos if you'd like to see:




Definitely check out Lee & Me for breakfast or lunch. We really enjoyed lunch there - look at those sweet potato fries!!




Upstairs, above the cafe, there is a selection of products on display by Huddle and Co and Floral Pines Design Co that you can buy. Such a great concept to have a cafe/boutique all in one and the goods are just so lovely!




Had to include this picture of the bicycle. I really want one like that - it's so pretty but practically, I have restrained myself from buying one since I know that I won't get much use out of it - but still a girl can dream!


 Breakfast at Aqua Cafe.


We also went to Illawarra Fly to go zip-lining (just under an hour's drive from Wollongong but the road there was so windy and felt so dangerous) which was great fun and my mum also went skydiving (yes, you read that right!) over Wollongong beach which was absolutely crazy.

Such a nice little getaway! Are you planning any trips away anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram