autumn style finds


[originally posted on 16 April 2016 on cocograceblog.com]

Long time, no blog! I’ve been so busy since uni started with assessments and with just general life that I haven’t had time to sit down and blog. It’s weird though since I always feel more inspired to blog once uni has started but never whilst I am on holidays when I actually have time to do so.

Anyway, we are well and truly in the middle of autumn at the moment and as it is starting to become a little chillier, I've decided to round up a few of my favourite autumn/ winter finds. How nice are the jumpers and cardigans above! They look really cosy and dreamy and the colours / textures are just so lovely.

grey boxy cardigan, orchid collection textured crewneck sweater, marled plaza pullover sweater, grey cloud boucle cardigan


I'm also really into blouses at the moment especially with little decorative details like the ones above since they add a bit more interest to an outfit and are great paired with both jeans and skirts.

pleat front blouse, ruffle blouse



Black boots are a definite winter essential. I’ve ordered and had these black boots delivered already (unfortunately, the quality isn't the best). Also those flats <3 they remind me of the valentino rockstud flats which will forever be on my wishlist.

flats, boots


Embroidery is definitely having a moment right now and I'm loving it! These zara jeans are just so cute with the words 'love always' on the bottom of the pant legs. I can't seem to track them down in Australia but I'm seriously considering diy-ing a pair.

jeans, embroidered top

Anyway, hope you like these finds, what styles are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram