sydney: barangaroo


[originally posted on 20 November 2015 on cocograceblog.com]

I had been planning to visit Barangaroo for a while now so when I had some free time the other morning, I decided to head down there to have a look around. Barangaroo is located on the edge of the city and it only recently re-opened this year. There are still parts that are being developed but the open areas have such a lovely, peaceful atmosphere.




You can walk down these sandstone blocks that line the shore to reach the water.


It also has stunning views of the harbour.


Barangaroo is such a peaceful parkland area in the midst of the city. If you are in the area, I would definitely recommend coming here as it would be a perfect place for a picnic and they even have a 'stargazing lawn' which I would imagine as being incredibly beautiful at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram