Saturday, 24 December 2016

10 ACTIVITIES + THINGS TO DO TO GET INTO THE FESTIVE SPIRIT


We are so so close to Christmas! With all the Christmas decorations, music, shopping and gift wrapping that has been going on, particularly this last week, it has been definitely feeling a lot like Christmas. Even though it is nearly Christmas now, I thought I would compile a list of activities and things to do to get into the festive spirit:

1. Watch a whole heap of Christmas movies, but especially The Holiday (that’s my favourite).

2. Visit a Christmas tree farm.

3. Get those Christmas decorations out and go wild decorating your place. Next year, I’m going to try and coordinate more of a colour scheme so that everything looks slightly more cohesive.

4. DIY your own Christmas wreath. I’m inspired by this and this.

5. Drink a lot of hot chocolate with marshmallows <3

6. Light your favourite Christmas candle. I'm keen to try out the Diptyque Cyprès candle after reading this article.

7. Find the perfect Christmas tea. My favourite was a limited edition and I've been forever on the lookout for another favourite.

8. Listen to Christmas music or watch vlogmas whilst wrapping presents.

9. Go for a drive to find houses decked out in pretty lights. We’ve found a couple of streets where nearly every house is covered in fairylights and it is so beautiful.

10. Or just hang your own fairylights in your house. I’ve hung some over my bed and I love just looking up at the lights at night.

And that’s it for my list. What are some of your favourite things to do to get into the festive spirit? - catherine xx

1 comment:

  1. Love light hunting in the car around Christmas! So pretty I wish it was almost all year round! - The Retrograde Collective xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 coco grace , Blogger