a few pictures from shoal bay


Today, I'm sharing a few photos from a quick trip away to Shoal Bay late last year. Shoal Bay has quickly become a favourite destination for us to escape the busyness of life and the city. It is located in Port Stephens and is roughly a 3 hour drive up from Sydney. 

We stayed at the Ramada Resort in Shoal Bay as usual. It has a great location since the beach is right across the road from the hotel so it is pretty easy to pop down to the beach as you please. You can also rent a paddleboard / kayak nearby to explore the bay. I always try to make sure that I have time for a quick paddleboarding session since it is so enjoyable and you also get a bit of exercise in. The hotel also has a nice kid-friendly pool with a fountain as well as an indoor lap pool / spa. It is a short drive away from Nelson's Bay which has more shops, restaurants and cafes.

Unfortunately, we didn't take as many pictures as I thought but here are a couple of photos if you'd like to see: 



Apologies for the blurry photo - when I downloaded the photo from my camera to the computer, the image looked quite dull so this is a picture of my camera display screen since the colours looked much nicer and like real life but it is just so blurry and grainy. I tried editing the clear but dull photo but I couldn't seem to replicate the colours in this photo. *sigh* There's still a lot for me to learn in terms of photography...


If you look closely, you can see the moon just on top of the mountain :)



And that's it for my Shoal Bay photos. Stay tuned for some cafe / food recommendations around the Port Stephens area - catherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram